Count Up Timer to Create an Online Counter From a Past Event
Simply enter the date and time of a past event and the count up timer will generate a timer that will begin counting up from the event's date and time.
And not only will the calculator count up the time in years, months, days, hours, minutes, and seconds, but it will also give the total time stated in each of those time units.
Plus, if the past event resulted in periodic savings or earnings (like the savings from quitting smoking or the earnings from working on billable projects), the count up timer will even count the money you have saved or earned since the start date and time. Super cool!
Note that if you would like to count down to future date and time, please visit the Count Down Calculator.
What's Your Important Past Event?
Here are just a few ideas for using the count up timer to count up from a special occasion or event:
- How long since my last drink (a.k.a., sobriety calculator)?
- How long since I quit smoking, and how much money have I saved?
- How long have I been clean (a.k.a., clean-time calculator)?
- How long since we first met?
- How long have we been dating?
- How long have we been married?
- How long have I been working on this billable project, and how much have I earned?
If you find other uses for the Count Up Timer, please use the feedback form beneath the calculator to let me know.